Accurate Firearms Training
With a LICENSE you can carry MORE places
Firearms Safety Classes
WHY DO YOU NEED TO TAKE A FIREARMS SAFETY CLASS?
People will take a firearms class for a variety of reasons:
- They have never owned a firearm.
- It has been a long time since they have fired a firearm.
- Perhaps they have been a victim.
Basically, they want to learn or review the fundamentals of handling a firearm with confidence. This is especially true for Women and Seniors adults. In a one on one instructional setting you will learn:
- Correct techniques gaining the knowledge and skills essential for handling a firearm safely.
- Learn the 3 basic fundamentals of shooting a handgun - ANY handgun.
- It does not matter what your experience level is - you will become more confident and more familiar with each shot in this QUICKLY CHANGING WORLD.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN WHEN YOU TAKE A FIREARMS SAFETY CLASS
FIREARMS SHOOTING "ABC" CLASS
- $110.00 (2 hours)
- Class conducted on an Actual Range
- Handgun Fundamentals
- Handgun Usage and Storage
- Grip, Stance, Trigger Pull, Sight Adjustment
- Actual Loading and Unloading
- Target/Silhouette Practice
- Classes available by appointment (Individual or Small Group)
- Situational Awareness
- This course is recommended prior to taking a LTC Class if you are NOT familiar with the usage of a handgun.
- Shooting Practice
- Range qualification for LTC if needed, at NO additional cost
- You will be amazed at how well you have improved after taking this class
- Range Fee NOT INCLUDED
- Gun Rental NOT INCLUDED
- Ammo NOT INCLUDED